Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lifest Blog: Day 5

Day 5: Endings and Beginnings--Going Home Changed


Day 5 I awoke to hearing worship with BlueTree (God of This City) and then I got dressed and packed most of my stuff up and then went to see Jeremy Camp for morning worship.

The speaker that morning presented several ideas that threw me back into that deep thought mode of the night before and I ended up leaving Jeremy Camp early so I could head home early.

While driving home, I realized something had changed within me, something was not the same.

For years the forgiveness I had struggled to accept finally became real to me and I accepted it and began to live in it.

I was changed so subtly and in such a way that until it was complete, I did not have a clue it was happening, God was so sneaky but so wonderful at the same time ♥ .

I rocked LIFEST 2009.
And it rocked me.

Artists/Speakers etc that I saw:

Matthew West
Kutless
Red
Group 1 Crew
Tobymac
Barlowgirl
Stellar Kart
Third Day
David Crowder*band
Salvador
Decemberadio
Peder Eide (our mc)
Jeremy Camp
1000 White Flags (quite unknown)
Holly Starr
Blue Tree

and of course:

SKILLET!!!!!!

No comments: