Saturday, March 14, 2009

when you can't sleep, are very upset over being ditched and need something to do, surveys happen

1. I love... being outside and exploring.
2. Right now I want... people to stop flaking out on me.
3. I feel like... leaving this place and telling no one where I'm going.
4. I hate it when... people say one thing and then turn around and forget about you.
5. I fear... being alone forever.
6. I'm lonely without... friends by my side like the old days.
7. I need... just one person.
8. Today I... should have studied for psychology instead of waiting for people who weren't ever coming.
9. Tomorrow I'm... church, studying, xroads
10. I just... want to leave this place and never look back.
11. I want to meet... someone who I can talk to when I'm lonely.
12. I'm hungry for... nothing.
13. I love it when... I have no responsibility and the weather is great and I can go where I wish and get away.
14. I'm afraid of... same as the fear question.
15. I'm listening to... whispers in the dark by skillet, its helping me hold on tonight.
16. I'm wearing...my tree hugger shirt. it rocks. oh and jeans.
17. I wish I was in... my Savior's arms. at least I wouldn't be alone there.
18. I'm craving... a hug.
19. I want to get... free.
20. I can... do many things.
21. I can't... be happy and I hate it.

22. I have.... a desire to have someone hold me and refuse to let go.
23. I haven't... been happy and really smiled in almost 2 years.
24. I'm nervous to... let anyone in and trust them. Betrayed once again.
25. My Mom thinks I'm... don't even get me started on the things my mother wishes she could change about me. just don't.
26. My Dad thinks I'm... not beautiful. guess what? he is right.
27. I think... too much.
28. I'm happy when... haha. happy. yeah right.
29. I'm sad when.... I see people being happy and living their lives and I feel trapped, like I'm stuck behind a glass wall and no one can hear me, and I'm not allowed to be like them...not allowed to be happy.
30. I like eating... I really don't like eating.
31. I hate eating... meat.
32. I love watching.... House..its one of the very only things that makes me smile when there are jokes.
33. I love listening to... music. I hate silence. It reminds me of how alone I am.
34. I like playing... with my nieces...especially Allie...I really miss her.
35. I hate waking up to... my parent's demands.
36. I can see... that my life isn't going anywhere. I'm trapped.
37. I'm glad that... my life will end someday. This misery will not be forever.
38. I'm disappointed that... life is just getting worse and worse.
39. I look like... the most unbeautiful thing you have ever seen.
40. I wish I looked like... certain actresses. I'm just not that pretty.

No comments: