Monday, March 30, 2009

Imperative.

Okay, I have not written anything, anything creative or for myself in a very long time. No poetry, no short stories, nothing. Papers for school, oh yeah I've written tons, but this is the first poem I've written in a long time.

WARNING!!! TO SOME, THIS POST MAY BE TRIGGERING. IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET, OR IN A STATE TO BE TRIGGERED, DO NOT READ THIS. I REPEAT, DO NOT READ THIS.

Please do not judge me on it, but please DO leave comments and suggestions and things.

No, I have NOT self injured, this is just a poem to express feelings and thoughts.



Imperative.


3.30.09


Empty feeling

Heavy breathing

A speeding, racing heart.





Want to feel it

Can't resist it

No way to stop once I start.





Hold it tightly

Hold it steady

Don't want to miss my mark.



Shaking hand

Nervous hand

Fingers dancing with my fate.




Slowly moving

Ripping, tearing,

Crimson drops begin to fall.





Shallow breathing

Calming, feeling

To my knees I finally fall.

No comments: