Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Pictures!!!!

Firstly, this is for Elraen :-)

Photobucket

Secondly, this is my new Skillet necklace!!! It's from the Alien Youth era and matches my craziest panhead prize (it was a shirt) :D



Photobucket

Next is my Skillet shirt. It's the "Love God, Love Others, Love Rock" one...and I know that I look like crap but the shirt is the point :)

Photobucket

Lastly is a pic I edited for fun ^_^
This is my friend Kelly Owen-Derse...with my favorite Robert Frost poem quote:

kelly owen



Ohh okay, I cheated...ONE last one :P

Photobucket

It's ME! :D

2 comments:

Elraen said...

Awwww! You totally just made my night. I can't stop smiling. :-D That is the coolest thing EVER.

And your necklace and your shirt ROCK. B) I've wanted that shirt for a while, but they don't make it in my size, and now it's going out of print. It's definitely awesome. :-)

I like the last picture too. :-P Nice hoodie!

Anonymous said...

Love the song and the pic of me :D