Sunday, April 11, 2010

short update

i realize i've not been posting again but i really don't have anything to post ABOUT... i celebrated my 20th birthday yesterday and am actually officially CELEBRATING it on friday at a concert. disciple and decyfer down, i'm thrilled ♥ i'm not sure at this point whether i'm going with jen or not but i know my little sister is going with me and i'm very excited about that because her liking christian rock is a HUGE step. i'm sooo excited she's been asking to borrow my skillet cd's and my disciple stuff. she's been hacking my itunes all the time from her desktop computer and just yesterday she stole my ipod (while laughing of course) because she would rather listen to my music than hers, it makes me incredibly happy. umm and i realize i never DID get around to blogging about my kenosha visit like i said i would and i apologize i just got really crazy busy and never actually got around to making a coherent blog, and also a lot of the things that were revealed to me and happened were pretty personal so maybe i shouldn't blog about them anyway *shrugs* anywho, i DID turn in my application for SOW and i didnt actually audition but the whole app is in aside from the audition so **crosses fingers** i guess only time will tell... i'm really nervous about it though, i always worry so much i should really stop that. ugh its after 12 and i still need to edit this video footage for my little sister's spanish project. **yawn** i can sleep when i'm dead right? lol. okay well that's a little update for you hopefully i will blog after the concert on friday =) i don't even think anyone reads this anymore but that's okay. peace. ♥

No comments: