Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a love story?

alright, a little explanation here... i was filling out a random survey on facebook just to relax & kill some time, i hadn't done one in ages and well, i got to this question, the final one, and i don't know, these words just began flowing and when i finished it i realized wow that was so not me but okay i'm sharing it here for everyone to read. enjoy.


100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?


well, it started out with me thinking i never needed anyone.
miss independent as it were, i knew back then i didn't deserve love.
well, from the day we met, he had his eyes and heart set on me.
but i refused to believe anyone could love me as messed up as i was.
so instead of trying to love him back...i ran from him.
tried to prove to him that he shouldn't love me, that i was too screwed up inside.
hurt myself, screwed with my body, sunk into a major depression.
i knew then that i needed love but i was also aware i could never deserve it...
but..he was still there, saying hey you, i love you with everything i have, and boy
did he have everything...except me. he didn't need something as messed up as me.
i told him, "this is it, i'm too messed up my life isn't worth it anymore" and i got ready
to end it as it were. i figured he would leave me then, finally see me as i was.
but he didn't.
instead of finally letting me go, he reached so hard that he gave up HIS life for my own.
as much as i knew i needed to die, he said, no.
he said, i've got this one. i love you THIS much.
i watched as he gave up his perfect life for my own pathetic excuse of being alive.
and as i saw his agony, saw how much he truly loved me, saw the extreme he would go to just to
show me a glimpse of that love...that undeserved perfect unconditional love...

i couldn't resist him any longer.

i gave in and said okay you can have me, all of me, it's still not enough but you are more than worth it.

i fell down crying, yet covered in his love.
such perfection.

and it's not over.
everyday i fall more in love with him than i ever knew was possible.
he's given me a reason to live, meaning, passion, and a PURPOSE.

falling in love with Jesus...

it's a constant love story.

No comments: