Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleeplessness and Stories

So, last weekend, I talked to my mom about letting me get some sleeping pills...
I honestly do NOT want to take them but I need to sleep too...it's unfair. I hate
not being able to sleep or fall asleep but I hate being dependent on a pill!!! The
last 2 days I haven't even taken any because I despise drugs so much...it's bad
enough that I have to be on painkillers for my jaw :( Stupid problems. I wish
sleep came easier...why must my body be so stubborn? Grr.

anywho.


Stories :)
You will all be pleased to hear I've been working on my story again...part 2 to be
posted within the next week hopefully...I've also been writing poetry. I've felt inspired
today and I'm not sure why haha. I'm not protesting :)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
something even MORE awesome!
Flynn and I are writing a story together :)
Its going to PWN!!! haha I'm pumped ^_^
...even though I'm sure he's a better writer than I am :P
that's all! tata!!

No comments: