Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to School, LAPTOP!! and Lasagna

Back to school.....oh the joys of another semester!! This semester I am quite happy with my classes. I have History 102-civil war to present, Shakespeare (cha! lit class!), women in literature (cha! another lit class!!), Trig (which shouldn't prove too tough...I had it in high school and it was much more rigorous then than now I believe...well...I've only had 2 classes so we shall see, but still, I've already had trig), psychology (which is going to be exciting!) and that is all :) On top of SGA meetings and the rest of my life's events, this is a pretty full schedule. I'm excited that I only have MWF classes so that means I can do other things on T and Th...like volunteer at church and babysit and do homework! lol. SGA is exciting...like always :) Lol. We had voting to determine the new Executive Director and Treasurer and now we are short for the Diversity Chair but that's okay becuz we have 2 new people coming in soon... So that's school. And in other news, I got my laptop back!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Celebration!!! I missed it so so so unbelievably much!!! Our home computer is just snail slow and I normally have no patience when I have things to do. lol. The only downside to the laptop is that, once again, I have to re-add all of my music to it!!! That took my an entire summer before!! Eeks! Well, I shall work on it bit by bit :) And for my last bit of blog tonight...LASAGNA!!!!!!!!! I have been eating it as leftovers ALL week!!!!!!!!!! OH MY! I mean, I love lasagna as much as the average lasagna lover but STILL!! Ughhhh....wayyyy too much lasagna!! At least its gone now! :) Random abortion fact: by week 3, 21 days after conception, a baby has 10 fingers, 10 toes and a heartbeat....this is about the time many women find out they are pregnant. How depressing is it that women will kill their unborn child while its' heart is beating?? On that note, I shall end. Peace.

No comments: