Friday, January 9, 2009

60-60: day 3

So, the 60-60 Experiment is going decently I think...every 60 minutes, for 60 days, I am supposed to communicate with God...and I think it's going well...at least 3 days into it, it seems like its going well. Tomorrow, I leave for the Twin Cities for a week. yay fun! I think if I was stuck home all break long I just might die of boredom. But I have stuff to look forward to now. I'm on the hunt for another devotional book for after I finish reading the Soul Revolution one..but I have yet to find one...hrm. Any ideas anyone? I need a new music addiction but I'm not sure where to go...I mean, I love Skillet, always will, but I also want to keep exploring new music...once again, any ideas peeps? Hrm. I guess that is all I really have to say for now, except, communicating with God all day periodically is really really neat. I mean, its sounds dumb, but this morning after I woke up, I asked God what I should do and I looked outside and realized it had snowed and my dad was gone so I decided to go outside and shovel stuff by hand for him, the harder areas. I was about to figure out the snow blower but I knew what I had done was enough, and it sure blessed my dad. (: its always a great feeling when you listen to God and what He has to say. [[<3]]>

No comments: