Friday, October 29, 2010

scattered thoughts.

The colors.
The smells.
The wind.

I love fall.

I love this place.

To feel You as though Your presence was clinging to
me like frost against a windowpane.
This season is different.
This season isn't easy.
Changes abound for me but I am not afraid.

My heart aches for so many things.
Things past, things to come...things I once shed tears over.

REJOICE!!!

Dance for Your King! He is HERE!!

Do you know what this means??!

HE.
IS.
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired of the people who are so empty because they don't seek
His fulfillment! I long to help them find It, find Him, change their
world forever but I don't know how.

Why doesn't anyone WORSHIP Him like we know is right??

How do people SIT there on a Sunday morning just going through
the motions, mouthing the words, standing still as can be, maybe
closing your eyes but if you really KNOW Him how can you be so
TAME???!

This has been on my heart lately and I don't know why, why God
is impressing this upon me, but please tell me, how can you think
even for a SECOND that worshipping the KING is a setlist and not
all-consuming??

What good is it to speak and sing the words but not engage your
spirit and your heart AND your mind?

Get your body moving!
Jump!
Dance for your King!!


PRAISE! HIM!


i dare you.

No comments: