Monday, October 4, 2010

do you feel?

time for a vent.

i hate that no one listens to me. ever.

i wake up, go to work, listen to everyone's problems there all day long, customers and co-workers, they tell me about their lives and everything going wrong and whatever, ask me advice on occasion then i come home, deal with family drama, usually getting chewed out by my parents for things i may or may not have done (usually the latter), friends come over and i listen to everything with them yet no one ever really asks what i think, feel, or anything.

maybe i'm just selfish but it would be wonderful if someone would ask me how i was and actually want to know and when i get brave enough to actually talk about whats going on, turn the conversation so it's about them. idk maybe i'm really just a selfish bitch. who knows. well i guess if any of you see it & i don't, you should tell me cuz i don't think i am but then again, what do i know?

i guess sometimes it's just easier to live through the monotony,
pretend everything's okay and settle for okay.

2 comments:

Paul Donnan said...

I often say "what do I know?" I don't think you are Liz. I've seen you otherwise. Got just got this tired old dad (not terribly old) out of bed to see your post and tell you He loves you. He cares.

Anonymous said...

Liz, that is the most beautiful testimony I have ever read!
I am in tears. I was thinking of you the whole time I was in Austin to see Third Day that same day/night.
Thank you for sharing your story, emails, vids & photos!
Lord bless you.
(((Hugs)))
Rose Richter aka @LaShabbyChica