Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teachings.

"The best preparation for the future is to obey in the present." -charles simpson


Tonight I began listening to some downloaded teachings from LLC. I had today off so I was browsing itunes for things to get tomorrow when I get paid and I came across teachings and because as of right now I am planning on going to Living Light Church & attending the School of Worship, I've been seeking God to make sure this is right, and so I'm talking to people, I'm being faithful in reading the Word & talking to God, not to boast because I do not boast over what I have done, just that I am seeking God on this. So when I find these teachings of COURSE I download them...I even found the one from the week I visited...which has made me so SO happy!! I wasn't able to take notes so now I can listen again and again. Incredible.

Anyway, the quote I posted was in one of these teachings and I really believe it was directed at me when I heard it. So many people say they want to obey God, they want to do His will, but in their day-to-day lives they're not reading their Bibles, they're not praying to God daily, they're not developing their relationship with Him, they're not LIVING their faith. This is a problem.

That's all I have for now but I just felt like I needed to write this down in my blog if for no reason other than for myself to look back on someday. ♥

No comments: