Monday, November 30, 2009

Lost.

So I don't like to post self-absorbed blogs. I don't like doing that, it's not me at all. I would much rather keep the focus on God and the amazing things He's doing in my life. However, for nearly a week now I've felt this strange separation and it's so confusing. I wouldn't say I've exactly reacted well to it either but I'm just so SO confused. Like, God was showing me all these things and gave me huge revelation on my future and other things in my life and then just BAM silence? How am I supposed to keep going with that passion I had? I keep questioning whether or not I did something to cause this...keep thinking that maybe I can get that closeness back. I don't know. I'm just frustrated I guess. Okay enough blabbing and self-pity I'm done. Goodnight blog world.

3 comments:

Miki said...

You didn't do anything wrong...we all go through that "God where are You?" thing once in awhile, even when things are amazingly good.

"I cried out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side so I'll hold tight to what I know...You're here, and I'm never alone."

Elraen said...

Don't confuse God's silence for His absence.

Maybe your resolve and your faith is being tested. Maybe He's silent because you're exactly where He wants you to be, and it's time to just hold onto His promises and have faith in what you can't yet see. Regardless, He's not gone, and He's not done with you, and He's not giving up.

Love you. <3

Lethie said...

I agree with Mary. Just remember the amazing closesness you felt a few weeks ago. That was god very much reveling. Himself and his plan for you (and his undying and unconditional love.) even though your feeling disconnected. Push to keep strong in your faith. Read your bible (and other worship books) and remember even if it feels he's not there. He's always with you, whereever you are. <3