Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Preview Blog

So for those of you who keep asking about my Kenosha blog, I really AM working on it, but there is SO much that goes with it so I thought I would post some of the photos from the awesomeness that I experienced first since that won't take as long & because I have to be to work soon or else I'd be blogging as I type this :) Enjoy the photos!!

Me by Lake Michigan:

Photobucket

Cara at the Lake:

Photobucket

Cara writing in the sand for the first time:

Photobucket

Me and Cara: (i love her!!)

Photobucket

Me and Heidi: (i love her tooooo!)

Photobucket

We sang this song & it was amazing worship:

Photobucket

On the way to the show, Me, Heidi, and my new friend Tom from England:

Photobucket

Cara and Heidi: I absolutely LOVE these two girls, they amaze me:

Photobucket

At the show...

Me and TJ from Decyfer Down:

Photobucket

Me and Chu: (who remembered me! i was so honored!!)

Photobucket

I worked Hawk Nelson merch with Tom so here's to having fun & being crazy with it:
(aka, for you Caleb and Micah haha!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tate and I:

Photobucket

The Hawk Nelson merch guy who was amazing to Tom and I:

Photobucket

Me, Cara and Tim from the boards! yay boardies!!!!!!!!:

Photobucket

Sold-Out Show:

Photobucket

My all-access pass that could have gotten me backstage:

Photobucket

Tom and I working merch together:

Photobucket

Heidi is such a beautiful person inside and out, she makes me smile...i love her :)

Photobucket

Korey:

Photobucket

John:

Photobucket

Full band at the meet & greet:

Photobucket

Kim! she's so amazing!:

Photobucket

Worship. It's a lifestyle not something that happens on Sunday morning:

Photobucket


that's all i have for now, so there's your glimpse!! a lot of these haven't even been posted yet on facebook so yeah! i'll have the blog up as soon as i can! much love to all and thank you so SO much to everyone especially Cara for the best weekend ever. i've been changed and it's wonderful. ♥

3 comments:

Lethie said...

Dont worry you explained it VERY well to me. even though it dint happen to me i learned alot and am in awe and just seeing you i can see the HUGE difference god is making in you lately. <3 you and cant wait to read it. God is amazing

Micah said...

Yay! I got a shout out! :P

Looks like you had an awesome time with your friends and with God. I have to admit I almost cried looking at the pictures and I don't even know why. I know it must have been a special weekend for you. :)
I love reading your blog. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to hear about it! :D