Friday, November 13, 2009

praising God!!!!!!!!

so in my last blog post a few days ago, i was very burdened for one of my closest friends who was experiencing what i believe was a "valley" time where God was testing her and being silent. i found out that she had had several other things happen since i'd last spoken to her and with a message i found out she was feeling worthless from something that happened and she was very upset because a large sum of money had been lost of hers and just a bunch of things weighing on her soul.

as soon as i read that message i lifted a prayer to God and when i read about the money being lost i just KNEW that it was going to turn up, i just felt like she had to trust that God was in control of it all.

when i replied to her message i told her i knew God was going to have the money turn up and that i was praying for her and my heart went out to her.

less than 20 minutes later i found out that mere moments after i had sent that reply the money was found and several other things were resolved as well as God granting her overwhelming peace...exact things i had prayed for.

pretty much i am overwhelmed by God tonight. answered prayers ALWAYS impact me with the way i love Him. i mean, i know He loves us and that He has done the most powerful thing possible by dying for us and i know these things all the time but everytime there is strong evidences of Him in our lives i just want to fall to my knees and praise Him. i don't know what has changed in me lately but i am NOT complaining. if this is what being a Christian really is, like, living for God totally sold-out...then i will never go back. like i'm not sure if i can explain this properly but i'm realizing how much i've not been in awe of God the way i should be. maybe growing up in the faith has made me desensitized to it all? i don't know but something is VERY different now. i don't know if people around me, friends and family and stuff can see it or can tell but *I* know i'm different. anyway so that's my amazement with Jesus and God tonight...its nearly 2 a.m. and i'm getting up in 5 hours to leave for kenosha O.o hello insomnia! oh boy okay goodnight everyone and the next time you hear from me it will be after i've either gotten to kenosha if i get a chance to blog there or when i'm back :)

"God I will follow You because You died for me, gave to me Your life to set me free, anyone who asks shall receive Jesus in your heart, it's time for you to start, giving God all the glory." ♥
-disciple, more than a man

1 comment:

Elraen said...

*hugs super tight*

Thank you so much for being such a faithful friend-- for believing and for praying and for sticking around.

I HAVE been noticing God doing some incredible stuff in your heart, and it is such a beautiful thing to watch. Isn't God AMAZING?!?!?