Friday, July 30, 2010

i remember...

so many things i miss. so many things my life no longer has. here's a small list.

i miss....

-laying under the stars on a blanket, with skillet and disciple playing as we talked about everything, making wishes on the falling stars and imagining pictures and shapes.
-headbanging in the pouring rain.
-pachew pachew.
-photography excursions. i've barely touched my camera lately.
-getting texts on break or at 3a.m. that are just meant to make me smile.
-having someone to talk to
-laughing. a lot.
-forgetting what crying myself to sleep was.
-foot jokes.
-looking at concert pictures from april. it's too hard now.
-how amazing it was to come home from my first rock concert and have someone to share it with
-happiness.

however...

it's never going to be like that again.

i want things to be different.
i want to not break down every single night and barely make it through the day.
i want to be happy and not try and escape things.
i don't want to hurt myself anymore.
can i just be with Jesus please? i would give anything.

No comments: