Monday, July 12, 2010

but you won't get to see the tears i cried.

behind these hazel eyes
-kelly clarkson

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore.



i dedicate this song to you. you know who you are. i can't trust you anymore and that kills me. i trusted you more than i've ever trusted any other friend ever. it hurts to know you don't miss me. it hurts because i miss you. the end of summer is coming up and i used to dream about us hanging out like you said so long ago. it's okay, don't worry though, cuz see, i don't cry on the outside anymore. i'm back to have a steel-smile. perfect on the outside.

1 comment:

Lethie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.