Sunday, June 21, 2009

Betrayed by my Heart

Let me explain the title of this post.

I have previously written about how I have a decision to make regarding my future.
A decision which I do NOT take lightly and a very hard decision at that.

In order to help my decision, I decided to get away from home for a couple of weeks and
visit my brother--where my potential move would be.

And while I have been here...I have noticed how different I am.

I'm SO much less depressed.
I smile and laugh a lot more.
Basically...I feel like I belong here.

But I also feel like my heart has betrayed me...I mean, my home...the only one I have
ever known and my heart is telling me here is where I should be.

There is such a huge part of me that does not want to leave home and that makes the other
part of me (the part that says I need to do this,, its MY life and I need to live it) feel so inferior and stupid.

I'm still so torn and the choice is weighing quite heavily on my heart tonight.
Prayers are appreciated *sigh* ♥ peace <3

No comments: