Tuesday, February 15, 2011

31 days in pictures... i am totally stealing this from you kelly!! :)

31 days of pictures

my friend kelly started doing this on her blog & i decided it would be kind of fun to do too :)
i tried one like this on fb and it didn't go well, but on my blog i think i might finish it :)

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Photobucket
1. Disciple is my favourite band ever. no contest.
2. i don't like the color pink...but it looks good on me.
3. my hair hasn't been it's normal color for nearly 5 years now :P
4. this is the longest my hair has been in 2 years.
5. my eyes are blue. and i love my eyes. they're like the only part of me i LOVE.
6. i really could use a nap right now. or sleep. but i am an insomniac :)
7. in 2 days i get to see my amazing kenosha friends!!
8. i have to get an oil change on thursday =/
9. this is my fave pic of me and heidi EVER. it makes me happy.
10. you are more than the sum of your past mistakes. you've been remade (lyric)

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Day 04 - A picture of your night


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


Day 12 - A picture of something you love


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity


Day 19 - A picture and a letter


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


Day 25 - A picture of your day


Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member


Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss


Day 31 - A picture of yourself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol love it! I love how I stole from you and your stealing back hehe ;)