Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's Better Than an Adventure?

Yesterday and today, I went on adventures again :)
To me, an adventure is exploring and hiking in nature and seeing things differently and finding beauty in God's creation. Yesterday, my bestie and I took off for a trail in town on the Roger Popple Nature Area in town and hike hike hiked :)

Photobucket




Photobucket

It really was amazing fun and I got some wicked sweet pictures of the sun through trees and cool stuff like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At one point, Liz and I were walking along the trail and we came across a knife sticking out of a tree O.o
Yes, a knife. I didn't want anything to do with it because who knows who it belongs (belonged) to???


Photobucket

So...we left it :S
And..continued on!


Photobucket

After quite a long ways along the trail, we found this wicked awesome abandoned bridge...and about this time, my camera batteries were being dumb and deciding to die :(
BUT I got a FEW pictures :)

Photobucket

So... that is all :)
Bahaha. the end.

No comments: