Sunday, March 20, 2011

crunch time.

one week.

that is how long i have.

to move, get settled and be ready to start my new jobs.

plenty of time, no problems, it'll be easy.

oh.
yeah.

i still don't know where i'm living.


right.

i've been in pretty much constant panic & worry mode lately.
my stress level has been so high that i'm not eating or sleeping normally
and to focus on something is almost impossible. the ONLY way i've
been making it through without total meltdowns is music. (however
that does not include the numerous mini breakdowns i've had...and
those are happening at least twice a day. at least.)

what song were they playing on the sound system in church this morning?
"God Is In Control" by Twila Paris.
song from when i was little.
yeah okay the words are great and sure i believe them,
but i feel so helpless right now. in one week i have to start
my new job and as of right now i don't know where i'm living.
it's really easy for me to give into the fears that keep coming cuz
man, with this short of time, i hardly believe it possible. i mean
honestly who is going to agree to let me live with them and then
let me move in within one week?


stress...

No comments: